Visible for Companies
Visible for Investors
- Getting Started with Visible for Investors
- Metrics - For Investors
- Requests - For Investors
- Reports - For Investors
- Investment Data - For Investors
- Portfolio Company Profiles
- Tear Sheets - For Investors
- Dashboards - For Investors
- Fundraising for Investors
- Account Set Up - For Investors
- Exporting Data - For Investors
- How can my portfolio companies use Visible?
Company and User Settings
How to delete a Metric from my investor account
Removing Metrics from your Metric Library
Start by clicking Metrics on the panel to the left bottom of your screen. Then, click Portfolio Metrics in the inner left side panel, followed by the pencil icon next to the metric you'd like to delete.
After clicking into the metric, click Delete portfolio metric.
Lastly, click Delete company metric to remove the metric.
Note: Deleting a metric will delete any data associated with this metric.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!