Visible for Companies
Visible for Investors
- Getting Started with Visible for Investors
- Metrics - For Investors
- Requests - For Investors
- Reports - For Investors
- Investment Data - For Investors
- Portfolio Company Profiles
- Tear Sheets - For Investors
- Dashboards - For Investors
- Fundraising for Investors
- Account Set Up - For Investors
- Exporting Data - For Investors
- How can my portfolio companies use Visible?
Company and User Settings
How do I delete a chart?
Instructions on how to delete a chart from your dashboard.
To delete an existing chart you will want to locate the respective chart on your dashboard. From here you will want to click the three horizontal dots on the top right of the chart and click Delete as shown below:
Click Delete a second time
Your chart will now be deleted from your dashboard
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!