Visible for Companies
Visible for Investors
- Getting Started with Visible for Investors
- Metrics - For Investors
- Requests - For Investors
- Reports - For Investors
- Investment Data - For Investors
- Portfolio Company Profiles
- Dashboards and Tear Sheets - For Investors
- Updates - For Investors
- Fundraising - For Investors
- Account Set Up - For Investors
- Exporting Data - For Investors
- How can my portfolio companies use Visible?
Company and User Settings
How do I remove access for a shared dashboard?
If you are sharing a dashboard with person or list and would like to remove access you will want to start in the specific dashboard. From here, you will want to click the Share tab in the top right of your dashboard as shown below:
From here, a window displaying all people you have shared access with over email. To remove them, click the X to the right of their name
This will remove their access to view your dashboard. Please let us know if you have any additional questions on dashboard viewing!