Visible for Companies
Visible for Investors
- Getting Started with Visible for Investors
- Metrics - For Investors
- Requests - For Investors
- Reports - For Investors
- Investment Data - For Investors
- Portfolio Company Profiles
- Tear Sheets - For Investors
- Dashboards - For Investors
- Fundraising for Investors
- Account Set Up - For Investors
- Exporting Data - For Investors
- How can my portfolio companies use Visible?
Company and User Settings
How do I share an Update to a private Slack channel?
Troubleshooting with sharing an update via slack.
When sending an Update via Slack, you will see all of your public channels by default. In order to send an Update to a private channel, follow the steps below:
To get started, you will need to add the Visible app to the specific Slack channel as shown below:
From here, you will be able to see the private channel in Visible. As a note, you may need to refresh your browser.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!