Visible for Companies
Visible for Investors
- Getting Started with Visible for Investors
- Metrics - For Investors
- Requests - For Investors
- Reports - For Investors
- Investment Data - For Investors
- Portfolio Company Profiles
- Tear Sheets - For Investors
- Dashboards - For Investors
- Fundraising for Investors
- Account Set Up - For Investors
- Exporting Data - For Investors
- How can my portfolio companies use Visible?
Company and User Settings
How to make sure your updates render correctly in Outlook
This article should enable those using Outlook to properly view Visible update
To make sure that charts, tables, and content are properly rendered within your Visible update, you will want to enable automatic picture downloads in your email messages. You can unblock this for a single message or for all your messages.
Check out this article for further directions on making sure your images are properly rendering.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!